12-Day Denali by Rail Explorer - Southbound Cruisetour on Norwegian Jewel
For train buffs seeking a Denali and Fairbanks experience, relaxing travel days and three segments on the rails of Alaska Railroad.
Unique to this tour:
- Two Deluxe Dome Railcar segments on the rails of Alaska Railroad
- Gold panning at historic Gold Dredge #8
- Brief city tour of Fairbanks
- Visit an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher's kennel for a private tour
- Explore Denali with a 7-hour Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Tour the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- So much more...
Special Benefits To Norwegian Cruisetours:
- All tours are fully escorted by local Alaskan guides
- 12- and 14-day Cruisetours include a visit with an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher
- Guaranteed animal sightings
- All tours feature travel on the rails of Alaska Railroad
*Hotel is subject to change.
- Rail Tours
As the namesake of our "Jewel Class" cruise ships, you can bet Norwegian Jewel has it all. As well as offering some of the largest suites at sea, there are staterooms to accommodate every style. When it comes to entertainment, this ship's filled with excitement: a large variety of dining options, vibrant bars and nightclubs, and that's just the beginning. Come aboard and venture into the wild on an Alaska Cruise. Go from scenic views to city views on an Asia Cruise. Toss your schedule to the breeze on a Caribbean cruise. Explore old traditions and stunning towns when you cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Or experience unique and immersive itineraries on an Extraordinary Journey. Whichever destination you choose, get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
Guests are welcomed aboard with a wide variety of complimentary and specialty dining ...
|3||Denali National Park|
|7||Icy Strait||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|8||Juneau||7:00 am||1:15 pm|
|8||Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier (Cruising)|
|9||Skagway||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
|10||Ketchikan||1:00 pm||8:00 pm|